- NPR Series, “Unlocking Dyslexia” http://www.npr.org/series/503544816/unlocking-dyslexia
- The six part series by MindShift by Holly Korbey. Especially the final installment entitled “The Dialogue Surrounding Dyslexia: Five Important Take aways” dated February 26, 2016.
- Time Magazine’s “Dyslexia is More than a Reading Disorder” by Alice Park dated December 21, 2016 about the newest research by MIT published in the journal Neuron.
- Washington Post’s “Is listening to a book ‘cheating’?” by Valerie Strauss July 31, 2016.
- HBO Documentary: The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia http://www.rocoeducational.com/the_big_picture
- TEDed: What is Dyslexia? youtu.be/zafiGBrFkRM
- Embracing Dyslexia. http://embracingdyslexia.com
- The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity website at dyslexia.yale.edu – especially the “Dyslexia Bill of Rights” and “How Parents Can Build a Word-Rich Life for Dyslexics” by Kyle Redford.
- Tennessee Department of Education’s Dyslexia Advisory Council Page. https://www.tn.gov/education/article/dyslexia- advisory-council
- The MTSU Dyslexia Center website at http://www.mtsu.edu/dyslexia/ – especially the flyers featured on the “Publications” page.
- Dyslexia Resource Guide: Guidance on Public Chapter 1058 from 2016. Tennessee Department of Education | 2017.
- United States Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services “Dear Colleague” letter dated October 23, 2105